Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Declaration Of Independance

 

I was reading this with Kyle and we were discussing a recent "Hot Topic" here in the USA; The brewing debate over Darwinism and Evolution and Intelligent Design. A recent court action has disallowed a School to teach the option of Intelligent Design because it imposes religious beleifs on to students. Something I think I would at very least like to continue to comment about; A position that says leaglly that which is taught is value and world view neutral is, in my opinion, benign, naieve and frankly non-existent. What are those who argue only Evolution can be considered so concerned about from the Intelligent Design quater?

The significance here is in 1796 The Declaration of Independance reads "All men are CREATED equal..."

I hope I don't rest my case Posted by Picasa

No comments: